Almost there! This is a rather short passage. Below are the comparisons.
1. ‘I have cried out to thee, 0 Light of Lights, in my affliction, and thou hast heard me.
2. 0 Light, save my power from unjust and iniquitous lips, and from cunning snares.
3. The light which was taken away from me with a cunning snare will not be brought to thee.
4. For the snares of the Authades are widespread, with the traps of the merciless.
5. Woe to me, for my dwelling was far off and I was in the dwellings of the Chaos.
6. My power was in places which were not mine.
7. And I flattered those merciless ones, and when I flattered them, they attacked me without cause’.
1. I have cried unto thee, O Light of lights, in my oppression and thou hast hearkened unto me.
2. O Light, save my power from unjust and lawless lips and from crafty traps.
3. The light which was being taken from me in crafty snaring, will not be brought unto thee.
4. For the traps of Self-willed and the nooses of the merciless [one] are spread out.
5. Woe unto me, that my dwelling was far off, and I was in the dwellings of the chaos.
6. My power was in regions which are not mine.
7. And I entreated those merciless [ones]; and when I entreated them, they fought against me without a cause.