Here is the translation comparisons of the Eleventh Repentance of Pistis Sophia.
I. ‘Why has the strong power risen among the wicked?
2. Its thought took the light away from me at all times. And Iike sharp iron they took power from me.
3. I preferred to come down to the Chaos more than to remain in the place of the thirteenth aeon, the place of righteousness.
4. And they wanted to take me by cunning, that they might swallow all my light.
5. Because of this now, the light will take all their light, and also their whole matter will be destroyed. And he will take their light, and he will not Iet them exist in the thirteenth aeon, their dwelling place, and he will not Iet their names be in the place of those that will live .
6. And the 24 emanations will see what has happened to thee, 0 lion-faced power, and they will fear and they will not be disobedient, but they will give what is purified of their light.
7. And they will see thee, and they will rejoice over thee and they will say : Behold an emanation which has not given what is purified of its light, that it might be saved, but it boasts of the magnitude of the light of its power, because it did not emanate the power within it; and it said: I will take away the light of the Pistis Sophia, this which will be taken from her.’
1. Why hath the mighty power raised itself in evil?
2. Its plotting taketh away the light from me all the time, and as sharp iron have they taken away power from me.
3. I chose to descend into the chaos rather than to abide in the thirteenth æon, the region of Righteousness.
4. And they desired to lead me craftily, in order to consume my whole light.
5. For this cause then will the Light take away their whole light, and also their whole matter will be made naught. And it will take away their light and not suffer them to abide in the thirteenth æon, their dwelling-place, and will not have their name in the region of those who shall live.
6. And the four-and-twenty emanations will see what hath befallen thee, O lion-faced power, and will be afraid and not be disobedient, but give the purification of their light.
7. And they will see thee and will rejoice over thee and say: Lo, an emanation which hath not given the purification of its light, so that it may be saved, but boasted itself in the abundance of the light of its power, because it did not emanate from the power in it, and hath said: I will take away the light from Pistis Sophia, which will now be taken from it.